Friday, June 7, 2013

Bi Curious musings and thoughts...

Very...



Very lovely!!!

valentinn456:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m04j1ym6aI1rqw3rco1_1280.jpg

So perfect!!! onedirtymother: "I think I'll have to post this...



So perfect!!!

onedirtymother:

"I think I'll have to post this one on Facebook.  I think someone in particular is going to enjoy looking at it over and over again", Cassie thought to herself while reviewing the photo she had just taken.

Tit fucking is the best". Getting to clean up after is...



Tit fucking is the best". Getting to clean up after is just bonus!

Unf



Unf

I heard Mom and Dad fucking almost every night. What a racket! ...



I heard Mom and Dad fucking almost every night. What a racket! Last night I wanted to watch and Jack off. Must be what they had in mind. She caught me and invited me to join them. Who would have thought Dad was a cock sucker?!?! A very good one!

I thought Mom would be so pissed when she found brother sucking...



I thought Mom would be so pissed when she found brother sucking my cock. He's such a great cock sucker I want him to do it all the time. Turns out she taught him! I am now looking forward to what else she can teach us both!

Wow.



Wow.

I usually prefer to get all naked and comfortable and really...



I usually prefer to get all naked and comfortable and really take my time and indulge in the entire fantasy when masturbating, but sometimes you just need to rub out a quickie.

Hhmmmmm, could there be a pot of gold at the end of that...



Hhmmmmm, could there be a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow?

Oh, yeah…. we-found-us: …521….



Oh, yeah….

we-found-us:

…521….

Where I want to be!



Where I want to be!

Mmmmmmm….



Mmmmmmm….

I'd love to lick her clean, but she needs more cum on her...



I'd love to lick her clean, but she needs more cum on her first!

I would spend all the time necessary to lick her completely...



I would spend all the time necessary to lick her completely clean and dry.

Who the hell needs directions???



Who the hell needs directions???

I cannot blame him! bjaddict: my husband doesn;t allow me to...



I cannot blame him!

bjaddict:

my husband doesn;t allow me to suck his cock without my tits out, not even in public.

Extremely cute!



Extremely cute!

These are a few of my favorite...



These are a few of my favorite things…

housewifeswag:

yes please.

I want you.



I want you.

Wow.



Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment