Friday, June 7, 2013

Chubby Cubs, Big Bears, and Fat Furs

meldrat: phot-dog: When you disturb me on the golf...



meldrat:

phot-dog:

When you disturb me on the golf course..things can get out of control very fast! 

Art by Grisser

Welp.  This is definitely going on my to-do list.

gotpineapples: Stream...



gotpineapples:

Stream Live!

http://www.livestream.com/gazpaccio

Wanna watch Gaz draw?

uhhh let's do a livestream whynot

uhhh let's do a livestream whynot:

tigerator:

theme will probably be "i hate the heat so much"

expect connection issues

Wanna watch Decker draw?

sexpizza: Commission for astrangelittlechild.



sexpizza:

Commission for astrangelittlechild.

RrowdyBeast







RrowdyBeast

tsurugi23: おっふーろ!



tsurugi23:

おっふーろ!

tsurugi23: 裸エプロンとただの裸。





tsurugi23:

裸エプロンとただの裸。

could you draw a male version of Kigurumiko in a kangaroo suit? she is from one of Sailor Moon's episode "Much ado about Kittens" afterall

Anon, if you would like to request art from me specifically, please come off anonymous and we can discuss a commission. I will contact you via my personal tumblr, and we can talk it out there. Fatfur is not a billboard for my art, it is a blog dedicated to all of the wonderful artists out there who make great fat fur art.

could you do a male version of Nellie the dragon from one of Quack Pack's episode, "Leader of the Quack?" there is a video of her at YouTube you know

Hello, oh my gosh you are a sassy demanding anon! I will see what I can do! I haven't posted in awhile, so I think I will put requests off for a bit until I get back into my usual posting schedule. I will keep your requests in mind, however.

sharkpecs: by ωantaro



sharkpecs:

by ωantaro

sharkpecs: by ωantaro



sharkpecs:

by ωantaro

is there more chubby tigers?

I'm sure I'll find some! :3

could you do RJ X Hammy from Dreamwork's Over the Hedge please?

Hmm, I mean, I could if I find some :O
I don't know if there exists chubby fur art of them…

I hope everything is ok. Anything we can do? Big hugs and kisses your way

Thank you so much anon. Everything is… moving along. I hope to be posting some stuff today. :3

—Emm

Hi guys.

I’m really, really sorry for not posting lately. I think about you a lot :C
I just wanted you to know that I’m not dead! Things have been a little rough for me lately, and I might have to take some time off from posting… I’m not sure how long it will be… But I will come back! I promise you!
In the mean time, I will periodically log in, so if you want to pitch in and submit things, feel free!

Thanks for your patience!
—Tiger Emm

vetrowolf: why you did that?



vetrowolf:

why you did that?

Fuck those people who are complaining! It's your blog, do what you want!

Ahahaha, it's okay anon. Trust me, I made this one cuz I wanted to :3 There's a lot of artists out there who I like and they draw a lot of stuff besides just fatfurs… So this is where I'll put some of that other stuff I like uvu It might not get as much love as I give to fatfur, but it'll be out there just 'cause

Ok So

Because people have complained, before, about some of the art I post not being fat enough, or not fat fur related, I have created another blog, entitled Furs After Dark.

It is still under construction, but that will be where I dump all other fur art I like, that is not fat fur. Just letting you know :3

Build Tiger 2 (part 2)





















Build Tiger 2 (part 2)

Build Tiger 2 (Part 1)





















Build Tiger 2 (Part 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment