Wednesday, June 5, 2013

LisaLoves

picsandquotes: via picsandquotes



picsandquotes:

via picsandquotes

Photo



Photo



Photo



zenjamaican: blueeyes-auburnhair: best moment. happy mother's...

















zenjamaican:

blueeyes-auburnhair:

best moment.

happy mother's day mrs. huxtable

thelegendofvriska: abasnail: that's what I call a traffic...



thelegendofvriska:

abasnail:

that's what I call a traffic jam

I DON"T KNOW IF THE POST OR THE PUN IS KILLING ME THIS TIME

arizuna: this is actually genius



arizuna:

this is actually genius

pasni-c: thegirl0nfire: don't be friends with seniors because they will graduate and leave you...

pasni-c:

thegirl0nfire:

don't be friends with seniors because they will graduate and leave you and it'll suck

DON'T BE FRIENDS WITH UNDERCLASSMEN BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE TO LEAVE THEM AND IT WILL SUCK

don't be friends with seniors if you're a senior because they'll go to a different college than you and it will suck

dont make friends

glad we sorted that out guys

the-absolute-best-posts: hermione: Zachary Quinto photographed...







the-absolute-best-posts:

hermione:

Zachary Quinto photographed by Chiun-Kai Shih for August Man Malaysia, 2011

Photo



pyreclaws: awwww-cute: The cat's in the bag swiggity swag



pyreclaws:

awwww-cute:

The cat's in the bag

swiggity swag

Photo



iheartslb: only-me-in-paris: So this happened on Graham...









iheartslb:

only-me-in-paris:

So this happened on Graham Norton and I felt that the gifs needed to happen

Alfonso Ribeiro is dancing perfection.

library-of-crazy-221b: niknak79: He's tripping on acid I...



library-of-crazy-221b:

niknak79:

He's tripping on acid

I tried to scroll past

This fish is more photogenic than me.



















This fish is more photogenic than me.

thelitanyofdee: I can't…..Omg…I can't.



thelitanyofdee:

I can't…..Omg…I can't.

Photo



Photo



Photo







Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment