Wednesday, June 5, 2013

http://hannahlouisef.tumblr.com/

Hiya, I was just wondering do you know of any cheaper shorts similar to the style of the American apparel boyfriend shorts?x

They're just tight & short denim shorts, you can get them all over! Here are a few: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 x

yourmothershouldknow: Honor Resort 2014



yourmothershouldknow:

Honor Resort 2014

Help I've saved up Romwe vouchers and now I can either get the...



Help I've saved up Romwe vouchers and now I can either get the orange jacket or 2 or 3 of the other things - which should I go for?

Photo



Photo



Photo



Hey, I'm going to a graduate fashion show tomorrow and was wondering what you'd wear if it were you? Thanks!

Seeing as it's hot, perhaps something like a floaty maxi dress or skirt with comfortable sandals, or maybe something like this but with a top like this x

how tall are you? xx

About 5'6" x

maryjopeace: CHARLOTTE WALES | KRISTINE FROSETH | NYLON...



maryjopeace:

CHARLOTTE WALES | KRISTINE FROSETH | NYLON MAGAZINE | JANUARY 2013

Dungarees (by Hannah Louise) | www.hannahlouisef.com



Dungarees (by Hannah Louise) | www.hannahlouisef.com

Photo



clementlouis: BRYNJA JONBJARNARDOTTIR by Clément Louis



clementlouis:

BRYNJA JONBJARNARDOTTIR by Clément Louis

Photo



Help I've saved up Romwe vouchers and now I can either get...



Help I've saved up Romwe vouchers and now I can either get the orange jacket or 2 or 3 of the other things - which should I go for?

Photo



why did you decide to study law & what are your dreams/passions?

I did some work experience at a law firm and found it interesting and wanted to know more. Also I like that there's a very direct path that you can follow if you do a law degree (ie become a lawyer), but you can also do so many other things if you change your mind. I don't particularly have big dreams because I don't really know exactly what I want in the future. I do enjoy my course, but I'd say my 'passions' are friends, music and fashion (or at least buying clothes) x

Photo



Photo



Do you know of any voucher codes for missguided?

They do student discount which you can get though your NUS card or myunidays.com, but they're constantly emailing out codes for discount and free delivery so sign up for their newsletter - JUNETREAT will get you free delivery x

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment